'Rural yet sophisticated’ sums up this area, encompassing the small towns of Beamsville, Vineland and Jordan. The old highway twists through the hilly benches of the Escarpment passing farmland, vineyards and small towns with unexpected diversions.
The Best of Twenty Valley/Lincoln
- Get off the beaten track and travel rural roads to Twenty Valley wineries, with exceptional wines embodying the terroir along the Escarpment.
- The main street of Jordan Village, with specialty boutiques featuring art, antiques, home décor, clothing and accessories; as well as Inn on the Twenty restaurant, the Jordan Historical Museum and Cave Spring Cellars, one of Niagara’s wine industry groundbreakers.
- Balls Falls Conservation Area -- not only a great place to hike and home to a waterfall two thirds the height of Niagara Falls -- but also home to a discovery centre, preserved buildings from the 1800s and the annual Thanksgiving Festival with over 125 fine artisans.
- Farm stands and great places to pick up local produce.
- The Bruce Trail, traversing the Niagara Escarpment and leading you to places of quiet beauty and awe-inspiring views.
For more information on visiting Twenty Valley/Lincoln...
Click here to visit the Twenty Valley Tourism Association website.