As you travel across this region that sits atop the Escarpment, you’ll see you’re in a region dedicated to farming. You’ll pass century farmhouses, greenhouses, poultry and dairy farms and huge expanses of fields planted with crops.
The Best of West Lincoln
- PoultryFest Niagara in Smithville tells you everything you ever wanted to know about all things poultry.
- The West Niagara Fair, a traditional agricultural fair with horse shows, sheep and cattle shows and lots of local entertainment.
- Smithville’s historic train station, which houses historical archives.
- Rural roads perfect for cyclists, touring past farmer’s fields and lots of open spaces.
- Smithville’s charming shops and cafes, like Vintage Vogue and Jackie's Bakery & Cafe.
For more information on visiting West Lincoln...
St. Catharines / Twenty Valley Special Offers
Niagara Wine Festival Discovery Pass Discount
If you are a fan of the vine, these are the weekends to visit Niagara’s wine country. The Niagara Wine Festival Discovery Pass is your key to three weekends of wine and culinary adventures at wineries across Niagara. Discovery Pass holders can enjoy eight experiences per pass. Use code TPN15 and recive $5.00 off your pass.
Niagara Wine Festival Harvest Lounge
Your VIP ticket provides you with creature comforts in historic Montebello Park, including a signature wine glass, sheltered pavilion, private seating, private washrooms, private bar and food service as well as LCD screens on the Centre Stage. Don’t miss out on the Harvest Lounge experience! Buy one ticket for $10.00 and get one free!