As you travel across this region that sits atop the Escarpment, you’ll see you’re in a region dedicated to farming. You’ll pass century farmhouses, greenhouses, poultry and dairy farms and huge expanses of fields planted with crops.
The Best of West Lincoln
- PoultryFest Niagara in Smithville tells you everything you ever wanted to know about all things poultry.
- The West Niagara Fair, a traditional agricultural fair with horse shows, sheep and cattle shows and lots of local entertainment.
- Smithville’s historic train station, which houses historical archives.
- Rural roads perfect for cyclists, touring past farmer’s fields and lots of open spaces.
- Smithville’s charming shops and cafes, like Vintage Vogue and Jackie's Bakery & Cafe.
For more information on visiting West Lincoln...
St. Catharines / Twenty Valley Special Offers
Exploring Chardonnay with i4c
Experience the passion of our winemaker, Shiraz Mottiar, through this interactive and engaging session about Chardonnay. From the vineyard, to the barrel cellar, you will have the opportunity to taste and blend a series of barrel samples, to explore the many expressions of Chardonnay. $40 / person; 11 am and 1 pm; Sat. July 18th only.