As you travel across this region that sits atop the Escarpment, you’ll see you’re in a region dedicated to farming. You’ll pass century farmhouses, greenhouses, poultry and dairy farms and huge expanses of fields planted with crops.
The Best of West Lincoln
- PoultryFest Niagara in Smithville tells you everything you ever wanted to know about all things poultry.
- The West Niagara Fair, a traditional agricultural fair with horse shows, sheep and cattle shows and lots of local entertainment.
- Smithville’s historic train station, which houses historical archives.
- Rural roads perfect for cyclists, touring past farmer’s fields and lots of open spaces.
- Smithville’s charming shops and cafes, like Vintage Vogue and Jackie's Bakery & Cafe.
For more information on visiting West Lincoln...
St. Catharines / Twenty Valley Special Offers
Niagara New Vintage Tailgate Party
The 2015 TD Tailgate Party takes place amongst the vines of a Niagara vineyard. Many of Niagara's celebrated winemakers will share their stories and local chefs will wow you with fresh culinary delights from our own backyard. Use online Promo Code TPN2015 and receive $5.00 off your ticket.