Niagara Falls is iconic - one of the ‘hundred places to see before you die.’ The Falls themselves will not fail to awe, but there is so much more to discover in this destination that’s been ranked as one of the top the country’s top Destinations for Families by Trip Advisor.
Great Ways to spend the day in Niagara Falls
- See the Falls from several thrilling perspectives on Hornblower Niagara Cruises, The Journey Behind the Falls, The Skylon Tower and The Sky Wheel.
- Try your luck at Fallsview Casino. The massive gaming area and great entertainment bring to mind Las Vegas – north of the border!
- Have a blast on Clifton Hill, the street of excitement just a short stroll from the Falls.
- Find great deals on brand names at the Canada One Factory Outlets.
- Enjoy indoor nature encounters with exotic birds and other critters at the Bird Kingdom and with thousands of butterflies at The Butterfly Conservatory.
- Make a splash at the city’s renowned indoor waterparks.
For more information on visiting Niagara Falls...
Accommodations Book Now
Click here to visit the Niagara Falls Tourism website.
Click here for family fun packages.
Click here for Couples Getaway packages.
Click here for Great Escape packages.
Click here for Wine Lovers packages.
Click here for Attractions Tickets.
Click here to view the Niagara Falls Guide online.
Click here to view the Niagara Falls Dining, Shopping and Events Guide online.